Sunday, January 15, 2012

To market to market to market I go


This is what I wore to the grocery store today. I wanted to get some wear out of my cargo skirt and this striped top that I rarely wear. I am leery of horizontal stripes on me, but this top has them on the diagonal and they are not highly contrasting. I wore the tights because I wore them to church and was too lazy to change. I threw this short sleeved sweater on to be warmer and to make this more seasonally appropriate. Those are my Easy Spirit shoes that keep my knee from hurting.

1 comment:

  1. oh, i like this one a LOT!! that tee is exceptional on you - and you hit the nail on the head, it's the diagonal and lower-contrast that makes it work so well on you.

    i wish i had a cargo skirt (whine) Have a great day! steph

    ReplyDelete