too few beacons gave me the above award. Bless you what a lovely surprise today. I am so green in the bogging area that my paint isn't even dry.
But with every honor comes responsibility so I must follow the rules and nominate 5 other bloggers that are new and have less than 200 followers.
- Link back to the giver and express your heartfelt, undying gratitude. : )
- Pass it to five more bloggers, letting them know it’s been given.
- Copy and paste said award to your blog.
- Keep the love flowing. They’ll tell five friends, and they’ll tell five friends, and…so on…
- so the nominees are
2.thedailysophisticate- A wonderful blogger that is getting ever more popular she's an athlete, cat lover and has very high taste level in clothing.
3.chapeaudujour - a wonderful blog about hat making and millinery you should check her out.
4. jillthinksdifferent- a very interesting blog of course she makes fabulous hats but has some of the best photography. This lady has been blogging for a long time and makes for some of the best reading on line.
5. the rantings of a mad hatter this is a milliner located in Spain that blogs on all things hats and making hats. She is a total inspiration to me and other milliners as well. Her explanations are supreme and I love all of the information she is sharing for free.