Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring flowers and feeling hot!


 It was hot today and I was feeling it. I had this top that I bought from Layne Bryant last February. Today I wore it without a sweater and it was very comfortable. I think the large print helped to camouflage my midsection. Some fashion advisers tell you to avoid large prints but in this case I think it works.
I am wearing these coral pants again. I have worn them in many other post: April 5, Dec17, Nov12, Sept 6.

 They are getting a little loose since I have lost 14lbs. Yea but I will have to re-size these pants if possible eventually.I love the color and the cut.  

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful news on the weight loss. I think avoiding large prints is more important for petite gals, like myself. It certainly doesn't look overwhelming on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment working on hats hope to post next week.

      Delete