Monday, December 17, 2012

Faux animal with a pop of color/downsized tree

 This is a fake animal print jacket. It maybe is better described as an abstract black/white print. It has always reminded me of an animal print. I always wore this with black or another neutral. It just occurred to me the other day when I was sitting on my bed looking into my closet that these pieces would work well together. The top has sequins all over the front.
And that is my new 4 ft Christmas Tree. I bought it at Target. I wanted to downsize from our old 6.5 ft. tree that wasn't going together well anymore. It is just the perfect size.
Well I feel visible in this outfit today so you can see me over at Not Dead Yet Style

1 comment:

  1. Love the combination of your black and white jacket with red trousers, Adrienne - thanks for sharing your look with Visible Monday!

    ReplyDelete