The Jacket is finished! What a long project this ended up being top stitching and top stitching galore lots of aggravation. This was a project that I wanted to put in my best effort. I made several muslin versions just to get the fit I wanted. I still think that the sleeved shoulder area was too roomy. The pattern called for both a header and shoulder pads. I would have preferred a simpler treatment. I did like the sleeve detail even though it took a lot of time to sew it and top stitch it. I used buttons instead of snaps and I am happy with that choice. I never have much success with snaps they always seem to come loose from the fabric.
So now that I have finished it I decided I need to wear it. So I'm going to try to come up with as many outfits as I can incorporating this jacket. Why not 30/30 challenge. In the next 30 days I will wear the jacket incorporated into the outfit. I think this will be fun to see what I can come up with.