Sunday, November 11, 2012

Score: I finally found something while thrift shopping



I finally found this denim jacket in a thrift store. It only cost  $13.00. What makes it sweet is that it fits really well and has the details I was looking for. It is a Jones New York sport brand. I have a hard time finding stuff in a second hand clothing store that I would be willing to buy. Ephermera just did a post on this very same topic. I totally agree with her. If the quality of the piece is not good then why bother. The price is the icing but it is the item that should be what you really need and have a good quality. Here are some pictures of my new find. Although this jacket is just a basic I do like all of the details it has.  Do you find it difficult to find great stuff at your local thrift store?

No comments:

Post a Comment