Monday, March 26, 2012

In Style color suggestions in the April issue





What do you wear with gray, khaki, olive, navy, and ivory?
In Style magazine in the April issue is the color issue.
I went through my wardrobe and grouped my tops and bottoms into these five groups.
Then I put the accent colors with the basics to see what I had.
Then I grouped my scarves according to the suggested accent colors.

I found out that I have the most items in the navy and khaki groups. Basically because I have so many pairs of navy dark wash jeans. I have a lot of khaki items too because that is a good color on me. I have many olive bottom pieces but no tops and very few accent colors that go with this color.
So in the next few entries I will show some outfit ideas based upon these color suggestions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment