Saturday, March 10, 2012

Combo 1 black sweater



Here I put the basic black button up sweater with the multi-stripe brown button down shirt, straight leg jeans, added a necklace, basic silver hoops, brown shoes, wooden bangle and sunglasses. This combination works but I think it isn't up to my standard of  'Sassy'. This experiment is to see how many combinations I can come up with by only changing out the third layer the sweater. I am testing the mix of this top with others items in my wardrobe.This was combination one. Sometimes when you lay items out in a scarecrow to see how they will combine doesn't translate as well onto a human body.  The bottom edge of this blouse is straight across I wish it was more curved I think that would have looked more flattering on my shape. Tomorrow another combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment