Thursday, October 3, 2013

Working with proportions and body type to look modern and current

I am not interested in dressing my age because that is a judgement statement. I am interested in looking current and not dated. I thought a lot about how to do this and I decided that it is about styling clothing proportions and how they are wearing them that makes each season different. Something about how they keep changing the way they put together different items of clothing. I think that the blog into mind sums it up nicely. 
I decided to put together some outfits taking these proportions into mind.(no pun intended). The first one is a loose top with long sleeves over shorts. Now it is October you would think that it would be too cold to do this but alas it is in the 80's all week.
So What do you think? Do I look current?


No comments:

Post a Comment