Thursday, March 7, 2013

30/30 jacket challenge UPDATED!!!!

Some ideas in theory just sound better than they actually work out. My original idea was, "So I'm going to try to come up with as many outfits as I can incorporating this jacket. Why not 30/30 challenge. In the next 30 days I will wear the jacket incorporated into the outfit. I think this will be fun to see what I can come up with."
 I just got bored wearing the same jacket day in day out. I also started to feel that the outfits were getting redundant. So maybe I will revise it to be some of my favorite jacket looks incorporating my home sewn jacket.


Another fashion Eureka moment I mentioned on my blog on Feb 24, 2013 is that I need to add more volume to the bottom elements to balance out my top to bottom proportions. So momma went shopping for some new skirts that have volume. Luckily the tones in the new skirt have browns so why not pair it with the brown jacket.I think this will make a good transition outfit for summer to fall,or for that matter even winter into spring.






No comments:

Post a Comment