Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Following fashion advice!


Over the last few years I have been I'll admit obsessed with finding the fashionable me. So I have read all of the fashion magazines advice on how to dress for this type of figure challenge or that figure challenge. I think that the trend setters dont do this. I think the key is to do whatever you want but do it with confidence. I think that is the biggest fashion accesory you can have!
I still havent mastered how to pose for pictures and I still look like the camera was on the ceiling.. Im working on this but note the crossed legs. I have seen alot of models doing this. Not sure the arms are working (though) I tried the shirt tails hanging out the bottom of the sweater... not sure I like it. The green color I like and the necklaces work with the collar of the shirt..

No comments:

Post a Comment