Friday, November 29, 2013

Lovin me some wine color that is!


 This is my vest made from fleece. It is a Butterick 5958 pattern. It luckily matches my blouse in color. That is because I bought both the fabric and blouse  this year. I wanted a third layer so that I would be warm. I am wearing leggins that have a quilted strip up the leg. In one of the pictures below I am wearing a quilted vest with the same leggins and blouse. I like the wine one better.
 The leggins and boots are from Target and the blouse is from NY and Co.
I thought the fit of this pattern was super. I didn't have to make any adjustments. I just took the hips in a little cause mine are smaller than the hip measurement. I am bigger on top than bottom so I always down size the hips.






The next thing I am going to make is a cowl knit top that has a wine colored animal print to go with this vest as well. I am having a sewing mojo going so I don't want to stop stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment