Thursday, September 15, 2011

wardrobe for the "non-working girl'


I love to look at fashion blogs.. Many use themes to devise outfits. I can identify with this approach being that teachers often work from themes. But now that I am retired what is my theme? I know that casual is the usual one for retirees. I cant say I like the look of Yoga pants on me. I dont want to fall into the trap of looking like a slob: sweat pants, sweat shirts, and T-shirts with big logos. Not that they dont look good on other people not just me. I need structure around my curves.. On the TV show 'What Not to Wear', they often say structure those upper curves with a cute jacket. Hmmmm Will I need to even wear one now that I am retired. Im not sure. I like sweaters button down ones. Maybe I can fudge it with a structured shirt and a button down sweater over it. Sort of a female "Mr. Rogers". Hmmm not sure that is me either. Well I'll be experimenting and posting pictures. Feel free to leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment